- Our Practice is Research Ready Accredited.
- This is a quality assurance programme and allows our team to access Research training and support
National Institute for Health Research
- We work with NIHR to find out about research studies and ensure we are following National research guidelines and attend their training courses when required.
- For more information, please have a look at the NIHR website - https://www.nihr.ac.uk/patients-carers-and-the-public/
Join Dementia Research
- Our Practice supports Join Dementia Research and has leaflets at all of our surgeries. We have also been loaned a Kiosk which is at our Two Shires Surgery to enable patients to sign up online.
- For more information, please have a look at the Join Dementia website - https://www.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/content/about
Multi-ethnic Questionnaire Study
- This is a questionnaire study looking at how lifestyle behaviours could impact health now and in the future. The study is open to anyone 18 and over who has a good understanding of written and verbal English and lives in Leicester/Leicestershire
- We currently have questionnaires available at our Two Shires Surgery
The Genetics and Vascular Health Check study
- Our Practice supports the GENVASC study which is being conducted by the Leicester Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit.
- The purpose of this study is to help determine whether the addition of genetic information can improve risk prediction of Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)